Who is Greenchoice Flowers?
Greenchoice Flowers is an international company with over 10 years of experience providing solutions to the floral industry in the US. We work directly with logistics companies and farms from all over the world to bring the best and freshest products to your business.
Position SummaryGreenchoice Flowers seeks to hire a highly motivated sales and customer service executive to work directly with our floral Product Development and Sales Team. This position is a great opportunity to promote proven and new products in high growth markets across the US.
The successful candidate will have to be extremely entrepreneurial and goal oriented. The position calls for a person with a proven track record in B2B & B2C sales and customer service.
- Build relationships and generate business opportunities using company resources, email marketing and follow up techniques
- Meet or exceeding monthly, quarterly and yearly sales goals
- Keep a record of sales and collect accounts
- Identify new market trends that can help increase sales and profits
- Respond to all customer inquiries for products and services
- Additional duties as requested
Job Experience and Skills
- 100% bilingual English and Spanish
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with multiple clients responding to questions
- At least 3 years of experience in customer service and sales
- Excellent research skills
- Competency using Microsoft suite products and social media
- Must have a pleasant demeanor and handle difficult customers with empathy and tact
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Marketing, Business or related.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers
- Strong financial acumen, planning and analytical skills
- Ability to learn quickly a variety of products and services and convey to customers
A typical day at Greenchoice Flowers
- Follow up potential clients to find out if they are interested in our new products
- Research new trends in the floral industry in social media outlets
- Call existing clients to find out if samples arrived okay
- Visit a farm to check the development of new products
- Strategize what clients would be better suited for new products
- Write follow up emails
- Provide insights and feedback from our clients
- Check the open rate campaigns at mailchimp
- Log all information on CRM
- Competitive salary and commission
- Employee benefits by law
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org