Bowl Of Cream White Peonies Flower May&June Delivery
- Recommended delivery date is 4 days before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Tuesday.
- Most of our flowers are available year round.
- Depending on the flower you purchase, they are shipped with 5 to 25 stems per bunch and are bundled together by a rubber band and placed into a clear plastic sleeve.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+ In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting with more expensive flowers. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
++ Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is normal. For handling care please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page.
We send all our flowers directly from our network of farms. Before shipping, they are properly hydrated. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty, just follow these simple steps and the flowers will come back immediately.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems diagonally under running water approximately an inch from each stem's bottom edge.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink large amounts of water upon arrival.